I am a Brazilian Lawyer, who has been licensed in Brazil for almost 11 years. As my next step in my career, I chose to become licensed in the United States, which led me to Loyola Law School, where I’m currently enrolled in pursuit of my Masters of Law Degree with an specialization in Civil Litigation and Advocacy.
I plan on sitting for the California in February of 2023, followed by Texas/NY Bar.
In Brazil, I have a background working with Contracts and Election Law, acting on the following elections:
- 2012: Law Clerk at Rodrigues de Lima Law Office on behalf of County Elections for Multi-Party Alliance: “COLIGAÇÃO PELA VITÓRIA DE BOA VISTA” on County Elections in Boa Vista/Roraima, Brazil
- 2014: Law Clerk and Junior Lawyer at Delgado Gomes Law Office on behalf of Governor Candidate CHICO RODRIGUES & RODRIGO JUCÁ, Senator Candidate JOSÉ DE ANCHIETA and Multi-Party Alliances “COLIGAÇÃO AVANÇA RORAIMA, COLIGAÇÃO RORAIMA UNIDA & COLIGAÇÃO RORAIMA SEMPRE” during State Elections in Roraima, Brazil.
- 2016: Law Clerk and Junior Lawyer at Delgado Gomes Law Office on behalf of Mayor Candidate TERESA SURITA and Multi-Party Alliances “COLIGAÇÃO TRABALHANDO PARA TODOS, COLIGAÇÃO BOA VISTA PARA TODOS & COLIGAÇÃO TRABALHANDO POR BOA VISTA” during County Elections in Boa Vista/Roraima, Brazil.
- 2018: Associate Lawyer at Dizanete Matias Advocacia & Consultoria on behalf of Governor Candidate JOSÉ DE ANCHIETA JUNIOR during State Elections in Roraima, Brazil.
- 2020: Associate Lawyer at Dizanete Matias & Advogados Associados on behalf of Mayor Candidate PASTOR ISAMAR and PODEMOS Party’s candidates to county representatives.
In between, I’ve worked on cases challenging seats on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendant, of Governors, Mayors, Deputies and County Representatives. Civil and Criminal. I’ve also briefly acted as a County Attorney on behalf of Rorainópolis County during 2019-2020.
My current GPA is 4.0 at my LLM and 4.15 at my Specialization in Civil Litigation and Advocacy with the following disciplines:
- American Legal Research & Writing for Foreign-Trained Attorneys (B+)
- Introduction to American Law (A+)
- Civil Procedure (A)
- Evidence (A+)
- Professional Responsibility in the United States (A)
Classes enrolled for Fall/2021:
- Trial Advocacy
- Appellate Advocacy
Classes planned for Spring/2022:
- Motion Picture Contract Drafting
Future Bar Prep Course:
- Barbri Extended 10-Month Bar Prep: California
- After Graduation*: TX, NY.
I currently hold a Student Visa and I’m not able to work in the US. Once I complete my Spring 2022 Semester, I’ll be eligible for the OPT for the Summer of 2022. For further communication, you may reach me at my school e-mail: email@example.com
Recommendation Letters from Law School Professors in Brazil and Former Employers
Recommendation Letter from my first legal employer to whom I worked for as a Lawyer from 2012-2014.Rodrigues de Lima
Recommendation Letter from my former employer, where I began to devote myself to Election Law from 2014-2017.Delgado Gomes